At Adif Alta Velocidad we are committed to long-term projects and alliances with non-profit entities (associations, foundations and public institutions) and we focus our actions on aspects linked to our activity and our impact on society. We try to give priority to social groups that are most directly connected to the service we provide.
Main projects and alliances:
- Open Station Programme This program is a tool to coordinate and develop cultural, social and environmental initiatives in railway stations managed by Adif.
- Sponsorship Policy. Criteria for managing requests for this type of action. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-profit entities with which we have signed agreements:
- Association for the Prevention, Reintegration and Care of Prostituted Women (APRAMP)
- Almagro International Classical Theater Festival Foundation
- Junior Achievement Spain Foundation
- Spanish Committee of Representatives of People with Disabilities (Cermi)
- Spanish Railways Foundation
- Spanish Federation of Food Banks (FESBAL)
- Reina Sofía National Museum and Art Centre