Adif international represents the entity before forums and international organizations
Likewise, Adif has intensified its cooperation with private companies, for the improvement and harmonization of our process of access to foreign markets, and has also strengthened its relations with the main business associations in the sector.
• Comprehensive services throughout the rail value chain.
• Customer focused.
• Customized solutions.
• Competitive prices.
• Global perspective.
- Seminars and courses adapted to the customer's needs, in our facilities or in the customer's.
- Monitoring and evaluation of training programmes.
- Institutional development: Adif is an expert in the design and implementation of the institutional framework that allows the implementation of a sustainable and efficient railway system.
- Global technical assistance: definition and deployment of processes, management and traffic procedures, technical documents and protocols, security and quality management systems, etc.
- Technology transfer: Adif has a portfolio of state-of-the-art technology products that allows us to provide support and solutions for every technical challenge.
- Financial solutions: Adif can provide the best financing solution for each project. Extensive experience in Public Private Collaboration.
- Interim Management: full integration of our professionals in your organization for the implementation of the required measures.
Thanks to our experience, Adif has become the best partner for those countries and railway companies interested in improving their business, the quality and the performance of their country's network.
Adif's offer is mainly focused on the transfer of knowledge to its customers, from the planning, design and construction of the infrastructure to the operation and management phase.
Presence of Adif and Adif Alta Velocidad around the world
Open information India Feasibility study of the Mumbai - Kolkata high-speed corridor.
Open information Japan Gauge change technology consulting.
Open information Saudi Arabia / Haramain HSL Participation in the consortium for the construction of the second phase of the Meca-Medina high-speed line (450km) and operation for 12 years.
Open information Israel Knowledge transfer and training programmes.
Open information Turkey Advice for the commissioning of high-speed lines, traffic safety, traffic management, etc.
Open information Egypt Feasibility study of the Cairo - Luxor High Speed Corridor, Twinning Project (EU) in terms of traffic safety.
Open information Ukraine Award of a Twinning Project (EU) for technical assistance in traffic safety.
Open information Bosnia Herzegovina Institutional collaboration for the development of the regulatory framework.
Open information Poland Training in signalling, circulation and maintenance.
Open information Sweden Consulting in design and development of high-speed networks
Open information Croatia Consultancy in public-private collaborations and the funding of actions. Training in traffic control systems and level crossings.
Open information Tunisia Seminars for maintenance experts.
Open information Denmark Assistance in Bandenmark for the implementation of ERTMS N2.
Open information Morocco Implementation of the Da Vinci system (traffic management). Training in high-speed projects, ERTMS and operation. Agreement in terms of stations.
Open information Venezuela Seminars on traffic management, stations and management.
Open information Colombia Technical assistance in operations and construction for the commissioning and operation of the La Loma - Puerto Santa Marta freight line (230 km).
Open information Peru Improvement of the operations system of the company Ferrocarril Transandino SA (FETRANSA).Training for PeruRail in signalling, circulation or maintenance.
Open information Chile Contract for the provision of traffic regulation and management services.
Open information Mexico Technical assistance for the suburban train in Valle de México. Support for train operations, checkpoint management regulations and staff training.
Open information USA Texas High Speed. Collaboration with RENFE-Operadora to develop the Houston-Dallas High-Speed Project (Texas USA), 385 km long. Cooperation with the NEC Partner Forum, in the development of the high-speed Northeast Corridor. Collaboration with CHSRA (California High Speed Development Authority).
Open information Argentina Argentina: Training in railway line design, construction, maintenance and safety.