Adif and Adif Alta Velocidad.
Adif's activity is increasingly influenced by laws, regulations, technical standards and procedures that have their origin in international institutions and organizations, mainly, but not only, the European Union. An important part of Adif's international task is the promotion and participation in these discussion forums, defending the interests of our entity and of Spanish industry and technology.
In addition, taking into account that the railroad has become a global benchmark for sustainability for the mobility of citizens and the promotion of commercial relations through freight transport, many infrastructure managers and administrators require the support and experience of Adif to help them in their own process of technological and organizational modernization.
We collaborate in the improvement of European connections
• Extensive experience in public works.
• Experience in the design, construction, maintenance and operation of large high-speed rail projects.
• Extensive knowledge of rail services management and systems integration.
• Reliability of all the processes that make up a high quality customer service.
• The experience in High Speed that Spain is successfully exporting to other countries.