To guarantee that these are carried out in compliance with applicable regulations, a mailbox has been implemented on the Adif AV (Adif High Speed) website in order to facilitate the coordination of the necessary actions for processing the request, prior to carrying out the aforementioned tests.
you will find the information you need to provide to request the corresponding test.
1. Go to Adif's electronic headquarters by following this link:
2. In the Procedures available, select the one corresponding to "Request for Tests and Trials on Railway Infrastructures".
3. Start the online process by clicking on the "Register application" icon.
4. Fill in the application form.
- For legal persons: name and company name, Tax ID number, copy of the Power of Attorney, ID and contact information of the representative, and current civil liability insurance policy.
- In the case of Railway Companies: license number and details of the contact person.
- For natural persons: ID and contact details of the interested party.
5. The test request process is initiated.