The approval and verification of rolling stock both by the Railway Companies and the manufacturers of said material, which are not subject to payment by fee, as well as the safety systems, track materials, etc. usually require the use of the infrastructure owned by Adif and its other facilities to perform the necessary tests.
To ensure that these tests are carried out in compliance with the applicable regulations, a procedure has been implemented at Adif's electronic office to facilitate the coordination of the actions required to process the application prior to the performance of the aforementioned tests.
you will find the information you need to provide to request the corresponding test.
1. Go to Adif's electronic headquarters by following this link: https://sede.adif.gob.es/opencms/system/modules/sede/index
2. In the Procedures available, select the one corresponding to "Request for Tests and Trials on Railway Infrastructures".
3. Start the online process by clicking on the "Register application" icon.
4. Fill in the application form.
- For legal persons: name and company name, Tax ID number, copy of the Power of Attorney, ID and contact information of the representative, and current civil liability insurance policy.
- In the case of Railway Companies: license number and details of the contact person.
- For natural persons: ID and contact details of the interested party.
5. The test request process is initiated.